Michele G


Well I have finally started a blog. I should have done this ages ago. I can never say what I want to on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere because people always tell me oh I should be careful to not offend someone. Well they are my thoughts and feelings and well I thought people are suppose to get to know you and who you are. A friend of mine is starting to blog to and is being told what and how to blog. I think that is a not fair at all. No one should tell you what to do and what to say. So well I don't tell people in my life to do that and I love my friends for who they are and I don't ask them to EVER be someone they are not. I am who I am and love, live, and laugh. So well I just will keep on doing things I guess.

So I am a mom of 2 beautiful kids. I use to do the corprate thing but I stay at home now with the kids. It took me a while to get use to being at home but I am loving it. I stay busy. Some tell me I have a hard time staying still and not sitting down to relax. But for me that is relaxing. I love cooking, cleaning, shopping, just doing things I want to do and have to get done. I love doing things for my family and kids. When they need me I am here. I love to do small simple things for my friends and family that mean something special to them.  To care and have a big heart is me.
0 Responses

Post a Comment