Michele G
This is an all true reality of how things are for me in my life. I know everyone has a story but for me it is really hard for me to open up about things because I have been hurt. Yes by people who have told stories about me, my husband, my family. Yes people who have shared things about me that aren't true or have said things out of spite or out of context.  Also, I have just been hurt by things that have just happened to me and I am scared to share.  I don't want to be judged.  I don't want people I guess to know the real me and walk away.  People are so hard on people and I don't want the things in my life that I have lived through and going through to be even more painful because I decide to open my heart and share with someone.  The thought of that pain just isn't worth it to me some days.  I have already lost to many people in my life I don't want to lose anymore because of things I decide to share.

0 Responses

Post a Comment