Michele G

Tonight I decided to go to a MaryKay meeting with one of my new recruits.  I haven't actually been to a meeting in years.  It was a fun meeting.  I really enjoyed it.  You know I love MaryKay and have for many years.  I started using it when I was about 13.  I signed up to get the discount over 7 years ago now. 

Now I am not your typical consultant.  I have tried other products and I love to test other products.  I love to do this so I know what my customers and potential customers are buying.  I like to know how it feels, what it does, how it compairs, etc.  I love to test out all of MaryKay's product too.  I love to know how it all looks, feels, how to use it, etc.  I also really do care about my customers, their skin, what they need, what they want.  I listen to them and want the best for them.  I am really not the type of consultant that wants to push you to have a party all the time if you just want to order something.  I am not the consultant that makes things hard or difficult.  I am not the type of person to be pushy. 

I have realized that I really do love what I do.  And that I have loved the flexible business, the fun I have, the great friends.  I love the money that I make and the great gifts I get.  I love that it is something fun as a job and not something I have to dread doing. 

I just wish that more people would realize that well I love to give away FREE things!!  I would love to show you how to save money on getting your make up.  Yes you can save 50% on all your makeup.  And I would love to offer you a fun birthday party with your friends!!!

So if any of this sounds fun just check out my website www.marykay.com/michelegrant
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment