Home
Recipes
Parenthood
Girls Corner
2012. Powered by
Blogger
.
Outhouse
Michele G
I grew up with an outhouse just like this. Ours was even painted to match our cabin at times too. Aww how I miss the old days...and jokes!
(forums2.gardenweb.com)
Labels:
My Story
,
Pictures
,
Thoughts
0 Responses
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
La Salsa di 5 Minuti
Ingredients 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 medium onion, finely chopped 1 clove garlic, finely chopped Dried chili peppers, crus...
Easy Ham & Cheese Biscuits recipe
Easy Ham & Cheese Biscuits recipe Ingredients 1/2 lb sliced deli ham 2 cups shredded cheese 2 tubes refrigerator biscuits ...
Christmas vacation
Well I grew up as a kid going to our family cabin just after Christmas. We would ride on sleds, snow mobiles, x-country ski, you name we ...
CODE WORD: PATIENCE
There is something about kids that challenge every ounce of patience we have. Even the most patient of us can find ourselves at our wits e...
Projects for kids
So my son is in the 3rd grade. And I know that the education system is hurting and that kids need to grow in education. But I am just wonde...
Blog Archive
October 2013
(2)
June 2013
(1)
April 2013
(207)
March 2013
(86)
June 2012
(1)
May 2012
(11)
April 2012
(10)
March 2012
(40)
February 2012
(30)
January 2012
(7)
December 2011
(108)
November 2011
(1)
October 2011
(1)
September 2011
(8)
July 2011
(4)
June 2011
(5)
May 2011
(15)
Post a Comment