Home
Recipes
Parenthood
Girls Corner
2012. Powered by
Blogger
.
Farm memories
Michele G
The memories I have of my dad and all his stories on his family farm...and growing up on the farms over in eastern Washington when I was young. I just loved being a kid.
Labels:
country inspiration
,
farm
,
Memories
0 Responses
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Prime Rib with Rosemary Salt Crust
Ingredients 1 whole boneless rib eye (12 to 15 pounds) Olive oil 1/4 cup tri-color peppercorns 5 sprigs fresh thyme 3 sprigs fresh...
Chocolate Cream Pie
"Chocolate Cream Pie" http://www.onceuponachef.com/2011/06/chocolate-cream-pie.html Ingredients: For Crust 28 Nabisco FAMOUS C...
Easy Ham & Cheese Biscuits recipe
Easy Ham & Cheese Biscuits recipe Ingredients 1/2 lb sliced deli ham 2 cups shredded cheese 2 tubes refrigerator biscuits ...
Christmas vacation
Well I grew up as a kid going to our family cabin just after Christmas. We would ride on sleds, snow mobiles, x-country ski, you name we ...
Sliders
Ingredients 2 pounds ground beef 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce (less if you prefer) 1 teaspoon k...
Blog Archive
October 2013
(2)
June 2013
(1)
April 2013
(207)
March 2013
(86)
June 2012
(1)
May 2012
(11)
April 2012
(10)
March 2012
(40)
February 2012
(30)
January 2012
(7)
December 2011
(108)
November 2011
(1)
October 2011
(1)
September 2011
(8)
July 2011
(4)
June 2011
(5)
May 2011
(15)
Post a Comment