Michele G

I want to be a Super Mom.
I want to be the Momma who finds the perfect balance
between being your parent
and being your friend.


I want to be the Momma who says yes
when you ask me to go out and ride bikes, scooters & skateboards
or to build sand castles with you at the beach,
or Ooo and Ahhh over your latest pop shove it trick or amazing art project.


I want to be the Momma whose not afraid to make messes,
get my hands dirty,
or create a bit of chaos
all in the name of having fun with my little ones.


Then when you grow up and tell childhood stories to your own little family,
I hope that you will have fond memories
of my after school goodies,
my knowledge of all your sports, 
and the fridge I made sure was always overflowing snacks for you and your friends.

Because, thanks to this Momma,
I know how much the little things make a difference.
0 Responses

Post a Comment